Everything you need to write a novel.
Writing a novel is a commitment and it's good, necessary even, to crack on and get a first draft down in a season as we do on the Ninety Day Novel ® course.
'The first draft of a book — even a long one — should take no more than three months, the length of a season. If you spend too long on your piece, the story begins to take on an odd foreign feel.’ Stephen King.
But how do you know you’re doing the right things, in the right order, at the right time?
Award-winning, Man Booker longlisted, published author of four novels, Louise Dean will walk you through creating the first draft of your novel from scratch and guide you through to ‘The End’. You will have a sense of achievement when you slam that manuscript down on your desk just ninety days from now. So go on, realize your ambition, and get that novel done!
- over 100 lessons drip-fed daily over the course of 90 days to coincide with your writing
- on a beautiful online platform with text and video guidance from Louise Dean and famous writers. Explore the methods of the greats; Hemingway, Steinbeck, Stephen King, JM Coetzee and many more. Gain fresh and challenging new insights into how fiction works.
- character development exercises and tools
- 3 months membership of the online novelists' community for published and aspiring novelists working side by side 24/7 worldwide
- 3 one-to-one private lessons online with your coach author Louise Dean
You'll leave the course with a new writing habit, a way of writing that will last you a lifetime, and the confidence to know you're not wasting your time anymore. You're a writer writing. (Not to mention - a manuscript!)
Louise Dean will be there every step of the way keeping you accountable and supporting you throughout your writing. You will have the time of your life. So sign up, and get that novel done. Because there's never a right time, this is the right place.
Louise Dean is the author of four novels and has been published globally by Penguin and Simon & Schuster amongst others. Louise Dean has won the Society of Authors Betty Trask Prize and Le Prince Maurice Prize, and been nominated for The Guardian First Book Prize, and longlisted for the Man Booker Prize and the Dublin IMPAC Literary Award.